Conceptual Self Portrait

Conceptual Photography is all about ideas, symbols and themes. It is a good way to express yourself and when you do conceptual photography you can be creative. You can come up with original ideas and it illustrates an idea of what you are trying to say. It speaks through the images. Conceptual photography is a type of photographic art that is initially envisioned by the photographer and then staged to realize the vision. This type of photography is the opposite of of journalism style photography, captures real-life images as they happen. Conceptual Photography is more deliberate and has a specific outcome in mind and much like a painted portrait. The is photo represents me because I like to draw realistic images and people. I also like jewelry like rings, bracelets and I like to Read on my free time or I also like to read to my brother.

I think my opinion of her work is it i really nice and she says something with the photos. I like how her photos are only about her like self portraits. I think she puts a lot of detail in her. I think she is famous for the detail in her photo she does in her portraits. She has a lot of character in her photos they are all different. I think she is famous for her image’s because she has different context in her images.